Thursday, September 25, 2008

Check this out...this kid can lift 1000 pounds!! I knew he was strong, but gee whiz! Love the facial expression! FYI: It is not wise to try and paint styrofoam. TRUST ME ON THIS!

A party goer daring to attempt the RING OF FIRE!! Ha ha ha ha~NOTE: See the basketball toss game in the background? Notice its location...see the front end of Mama and Daddy's car? The story about that follows:

The bowling game was a hit! The basket ball toss was fun too, that is until the ball was run over and it exploded. It was hilarious. I knew I should have put that game somewhere other than close to the street. The ball had rolled under Bubba and Sazzy's car. They left for a few minutes and as they were pulling away there was this loud POP!! I looked around and saw that poor little deflated basket ball. I ran up to get and showed it to Daddy and said " You did this on purpose didn't you? You killed our LSU basketball." ( I was laughing the whole time) Daddy's response was to pump his fists in the air as if to cheer, as any good Hog fan would do! Later on though, I don't think he was too proud of those Hogs.

The kids loved being able to go inside the circus tent. Kids love boxes. I got a bunch of boxes this summer when I noticed the apartments across from our neighborhood installing refridgerators and washer and dryers. I snagged as many as i could fit into the ole minivan. I was going to use them for Cooper's b-day to make a pirate ship the kids could go in and out of at the party. Well, that never happened so then I decided to make circus stuff with them. I had about 6 or 7 of thses big boxes in the dining room set up in a tunnel around the table for a while and the boys had a blast going in and taking blankets and books and stuff. I know they are sorry to see them gone, but I AM NOT!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Gilbert Family's Great Adventures said...

I know I've already told you but you did such a great job...when are you starting your business? :-)