Saturday, December 26, 2009

Alright, I have returned. Christmas was, well, fast. It was great, but just flew by. I feel like I just put all this stuff around the house out and now I'm putting it all back up....
A while back in one of the first posts I ever did, I made a comment about life with three. I mentioned something about not feeling like I was in a circus, that I would "re-visit that later". Well, its later.....I LIVE IN A CIRCUS!!!!!! When I first made that comment I had a newborn who pretty much did nothing. Now I have a very spirited, opinionated, picky, sweet, adorable, tom-boyish toddler who thinks she can do everything her two brothers do. She amazes me with all that she does at the ripe old age of 23 months!! I have a ton of pictures from Christmas to share, but before I do I have some from Thanksgiving that need to be shared first. We went to Cotton Plant the day after Turkey Day. Jamie went duck hunting and the kids played and played. I snapped this one while we were waiting for Jamie and Daddy to get back from the morning hunt. She had just spotted the truck pulling in. Moose was there with us. He loves when we come.

We took an afternoon boat ride.

The highlight of the boat ride...we got high-centered on a beaver dam. Here's Daddy puching us off. Fun times.

Sweet boys...I see braces in their futures!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: