Thursday, March 4, 2010

My little helper...

She will decide she wants to do something and then BAM! she's figured out a way to do it. She wanted to see what I was doing, soooo she grabs a barstool and climbs up!! I really don't think she understands the fact that she is only two.
Actually, she wasn't two yet when Jamie snapped this!

I am starting to realize that she has what ever situation I find her in...like this one..all under control. Used too, I would find her like this and freak out thinking she was gonna fall. Well, I truly believe that if I would just shut up about it and stay calm, she'd be fine. My shrieking is gonna be what makes her fall!! See, look how calm I am in?The thing you can't see is that my toes are curled really tight and sweat is rolling down my neck..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: