Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring Break....I have to say this year it has been..well, in a word..cold. The temp has barely gotten in the 60's and has been mostly overcast and raining too...blah. Last week before school was out in was warm and sunny...and now the weather has gone south...typical! OK, pity party is over.... We mananged to hit the Zoo yesterday with some of our favoritest peeps....

I remember when all these guys were no taller than the brick wall they are standing on.. I was proud for our little zoo...trying real hard to stay afloat. The boat ride was closed this time because they are finally able to afford repairs to the train. I've never seent the train in operation, so I can't wait!! They even had a new animal... or at least new to us...I'll save that for later...

Somebody has been paying close attention..... I take my camera almost everytime we all go on a family field trip!

I hope she got a good shot of the bobcat....I'm not sure how good the zoom is on her lens.

No comments: