Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Cooper! My boy is 9!
He was greeted first thing by his balloons and banner, which is standard for birthdays around here!


He then ripped into his presents..


followed by the traditional birthday donut!


Then he had a full day! We picked up special buddy Mason and partied all day! Went to Monroe for a surprise trip to the new CHUCK E. CHEESE. We met some classmates of his there too and had a big ole time. Then we headed to Maggie Moo's for some ice cream..I had a leftover gift card and we used up the last few dollars left on it. We ended his day out at the new house with a cake and fun. That's my attempt at an LSU cake with tiger stripes..stripes are not exactly easy.
Kinda sad that this was the last birthday that we will celebrate in the old house..but fun that it was the first in the new house! I will post some house pics soon. I have been holding off on that for a few reasons. I dont want to be boastful. We feel very blesssed to be moving into this house and I just want to slip in unnoticed.. I also wanted my parents to see it before I started showing pics to everyone, just felt like they should be first before any blog followers and facebook friends. The big move is this weekend and I will be busy packing this week...we still haven't sold the house we are in, but we have a few people who are interested...keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer that we sell soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: