Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Moving Day was slated for a Saturday, but we actually got started on a Wednesday. (0r was it Thursday?) O well, doesn't matter, point is we moved for 3 days!
We loaded up the breakfast room stuff first. And by "we" I am referring to Jamie, Ray, and Mike. I walked around and snapped pictures.


Big D has always been my eager beaver to jump in and help..this day was no different.


Did you know recliners come apart? Me neither. Im not going to post the pic of what all was found after they took the back off. Lets just say all those missing legos, puzzles pieces, hairbands and crackers and Skittles were found!


This piece was one of the ones I was most worried about..that is the orginial glass in that bad boy. I am happy to report it arrived in one piece!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: