Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Big D!!!! My main man is 7 today!!
He started his day by staring at his presents, barely awake..



Then he blew out his candle on the birthday donut..


Then ripped into those presents before trudging off to school.
I had a surprise planned for him after he got home from school and finished his homework. We loaded up in the mini and went to pick up Jamie and Blake. I told him he could pick where we were going to eat. As we were pulling out of the driveway I overheard him and Cooper talking about it. D. said "Going to Chuck E. Cheese would be fun", then C. stopped him in mid-sentence and said, "Its a school night so I doubt we are going all the way to Monroe." We got to the office and got Jamie and Blake and headed out. I asked Davis to tell us where he wanted to go and he answered "Johnny's". So I let him think that for a few minutes. As we were getting on the interstate C. said, "Mama where are you going?" That's when I let the cat out of the bag and told them. There were lots of whoops and hollers at that point. Chris joined us a little later for our little celebration. All the kids had fun, my 3 year old, my 7 year old, my 9 year old, my 20 year old, my 21 year old and my 40 year old! Fun times!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: