Sunday, April 22, 2012

D. chose a classic boy themed coloring kit. The motorcycles and flames have such a nice Easter-y touch don’t ya think?  We got his dye ready with water and vinegar..April 2012 003

Then he began to dunk…look at that boy’s technique… That one crooked hand to the side, no doubt to balance him out. He successfully dunked all the eggs without one splatter..now THAT’a what I’m talkin’ ‘bout… April 2012 007

I told him the longer we let his eggs sit in the dye, the darker the color would be.  So, he ran off.  I came back in a little later to find him like this…WHOA!!! Dude, where’s your clothes???  His answer, “I got hot Mama.” April 2012 014

He very quickly got all his eggs out of the dye and laid them out to dry.  I told him  to let them dry for a few minutes before putting the stickers on, so again, he took off.  Shortly after a pirate came sauntering in the kitchen ready to decorate the eggs.  I asked the pirate where my little boy was.  He giggled and said , “I’m right here Mama!”April 2012 017

No comments: