Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cookies!

Time to get started!  I got their work area set up, rolled out the dough and let ‘em go to town.  You may notice that Sister’s hair is straight.  We got haircuts earlier that day and the last few times we have gone, she has asked Mrs. Jill to make her curls straight. Looks cute, but I prefer the curls.  She prefers it straight. Naturally.december 2012 002

december 2012 006

We waited two days before we decorated them.  We had been diagnosed with flu and I wanted to make sure everyone had several doses of Tamiflu in them before we held those cookies in our hands and breathed all over them.  We still breathed on them cutting them out, but I figure the hot oven baked all the germs away right?  I know, I’m stretching a bit but I’ll take anything…december 2012 001

december 2012 003

december 2012 004

december 2012 007

I need to figure out which cookie C. is working on and remember to NOT eat that one….december 2012 011With or without flu germs, those are some awesome lookin’ cookies!december 2012 013

No comments: