Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Old pics today. I forgot my camera at swim lessons yesterday. Big D started off as usual..."Swim lessons are yuck Mama. We have to stop doing this!"
By the middle of the lesson however, he began to loosen up a bit and he actually grinned. By the time it over he was swimming to Mrs. Pam and jumping off the side and going under to get the diving rings. And of course I didn't have the camera. We went to Mrs. Fran's after nap and he and I "practiced". I even got him to go off the board!!!!!!!!!
Hope today goes as smoothly, the weather is not looking all that great though. It needs to clear up, I don't want him to have a day off and slip back to old ways!! HA HA HA. I was so proud of him!

These two are from last week.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow amazing blog