Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Everytime I asked "Where do you two want to eat?" The response was "Old MacDonalds!" (That's what they call McDonalds) and I would say, "UMM, let's eat somewhere else" I told them we were going to the mall and they had a food court where you could pick from a bunch of places. They got all excited. When we got up to the food court I told them they could choose whatever they wanted. Well, wouldn't you know it? Right in fornt of us in all its greasy glory was.....MCDONALDS. Great. Oh well. They pigged out.

After devoring our Mickey D's (which I have to admit, wasn't all that bad) we took a spin on the carousel. Pretty huh? Look close...it has an "upstairs" And of course, where did we ride? You got it. On the top.

Cooper was all over the seal. He had spotted it while we were eating and made his mind up then and there he was going to ride that seal.

Davis opted for the more traditional horsie.
If I'd had enough tokens, I bet they would have ridden this thing all day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: