Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just too pooped to pop..she literally fell asleep eating lunch the other day. Don't worry, she got PLENTY of lunch. That was her second plate!!!


I removed the tray, took a fresh wipe, cleaned her hands and face, removed her bib and well, see for yourself....
Wish I could sleep like that!! Ok. Here's a quick story. Jamie LOVES ice cream....L-O-V-E-S it. Especially Neopolitian. He told me one time he realized just how much he eats when he gets the hankering. Four bowls with four scoops each....16 scoops folks.....that's about $ 20 or $30 worth of ice cream at Baskin Robbins!!... ANYWAY, tonight while I was posting just now I heard him begin to do his customary "oooooo" when he eats too much of it. Well, I told him it was his own fault...he started to say something and I stopped him and said..."Are you slurring?" He said,"My mouth is frozen!!!" He finished off half of a half gallon tonight. Just now he said, "You know what...I could eat more if I had more....I really could, that's good stuff!!"

I decided to try to start posting at night instead of dark thirty in the morning. I've noticed my posts aren't as creative. I have'nt been feeling very creative in the mornings lately soooo, I thought this might be better!!

We are headed to PB tomorrow. Jamie is going to build me a raised flower bed while we are gone. I can't wait to see it...

Next week is the last week for Bootcamp..thank goodness!! It's great but not for me. Now, don't get me wrong..it's not that it's too hard, I just plain don't like it. I would rather do aerobics, or swim, or pretend to play tennis. I'm not a marine. I'm not Rocky Balboa. I do not like running up a very steep hill carrying a medicine ball. I did it, twice. Each time I got to the top of the hill I kept waiting to hear the Rocky theme song. I'll find something to replace bootcamp. I feel better when I excercise, so I want to keep doing something. Just not that. Hope this doesn't make me a wimp....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: