Thursday, May 21, 2009

This set of pictures from April got lost with all of the Easter posts....One evening, the boys of the neighborhood found a nice mud hole in the back corner of one of the three yards that meet up. After they discovered the hole and the mud, it was ON!!!

Here's the gang....J, M, Coop and Big D.. They had themselves a big, ole messy time...
They romped, laughed, jumped, splattered and smeared...then it was time to clean off.
There was absoutely no way on God's green earth that I was letting my filthy little mud monkeys in the house like that. So...Jamie hosed them down outside. Can I just say that the water was c-o-l-d?!?!? I never could catch a picture of Coop's face during this but trust me when I say he was not at all pleased with the situation!!

Neither was Davis....
While Jamie was hosing them off, we kept asking why they weren't laughing anymore....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: