Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well, summer is now here, which means my posts will harder to get done. The toddler is keeping me quite busy what with all the chasing....
Speaking of chasing, she was chasing her brothers in the driveway the other day, got to goin' a bit too fast and this happened:
That little epsiode pretty much ruined the rest of the evening for her..and me!! LOL LOL

Here is what we have been up to the last few days: Our neighbors found a newborn kitten that the mama abaondoned on Saturday. I said I would take care of it until after the Holiday weekend and take it to the vet on Tuesday. So, I have been a foster mom for this kitten. The kids love her to death....I have an appt. to take her to the vet this afternoon....this should be interesting....lol



Posted by Picasa

No comments: