Thursday, June 18, 2009

Biker Babe...

The other night I got to thinkin' (and we know what that means..) Once I get an idea in my head, I can't let go until I see it through. Well, like I said, I got to thinkin' and thought about the baby seat for my bicycle. I knew where it was all I had to do was get in the attic and retrieve it.
It was late, really late when I thought about it. So, I just decided to take it on the next morning. Well, I actually forgot about it until I was loading the kids in the car for our daily errands, which by the way, they absoutely LOVE to do....*ahem*. Anyway, told the kids to wait for me downstairs. I ran up to the attic and got the seat. Then I loaded up everyone, the baby seat AND my bicycle into the Sweetness. (our minivan) Now that could probably be a blog post all by itself...I'm sure it was reminiscent of me trying to pick up a certain chocolate lab and shove him in... I twisted that bike all kids of ways until I finally got it wedged inside. Poor Big D had to ride with his feet on top of the headrest of the seat in front of him....lol . We dropped off the bike at our local bike shop so they could attach the seat. We then took off Wal-Mart to purchase one of these:
HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!?!

Jamie brought the bike home after work and we wasted no time in heading out for a ride... We had orginially got the seat for Davis when he was a baby so I could ride with Cooper. Davis hated being put in that seat and hated the helment even more. He liked riding, but hated all the stuff before.... Rubye Ann just plopped down in the seat and we took off. She loved it!!

They are looking at Cooper's end of season baseball party.....
The grass is definately greener on the other side....espically when there are cupcakes and kool-aid.

Cooper getting his congratulatory dap from Mr. J after the game for his homerun...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: