Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just call him "Triple D"...

Big D deserves his shine in the spolight too...oh that boy!!!
He had his last T-ball game last Friday night.
He was soooo proud to get his team trophy.
I told all about Cooper and his homerun in the last post. Well. I didn't realize that Big D had whacked one of his own. It wasn't a "homerun" but it was a triple and according to Jamie, a triple is about as good as you can hit in T-ball, AND... he hit a ball that was pitched to him instead of hitting it off the stand!!! The reason I never saw it? I was having to settle disputes such as this:

After the game "Triple D"'s team had a pizza party and got their trophies. Not sure which part he liked the best..the pizza or the trophy!!

I KNOW which part she liked the best.....

...the pizza. See that piece she has? She literally grabbed it from Cooper's plate!! You can see Cooper in the background alerting me to the situation at hand....

I am so proud of BOTH my little ball players!! I hope they continue to enjoy baseball...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: