Monday, July 27, 2009

I still can't believe it...my "baby" is seven!!!
His party was this past Saturday, which also happened to be his actual birthday!!
He requested a USA theme. Easy enough!!

Our very generous neighbor provided the entertainment.....her pool!


Whatd'ya wish for big guy?
We are leaving today for Branson and Silver Dollar City. We will be gone all week. I'm sure you all will go into withdrawls, but stay strong. It's only a week, and when we get back, there will be sooooooooo much blog material. I still have tons of b-day pics and then all the ones form our trip. So, don't despair. Just go back to the very beginning of the blog and read. It should be enough to keep you satisified!!!

I'm so full of myself aren't I?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!??! LOL LOL See you in a week!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: