Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Let's re-visit the July 4th fireworks show, shall we?
I got everyone gussied up in their red, white and blue and took them out in the blazin' heat for a quick pic. Seriously, it was quick. See how the kids are not centered? That really bugs me, but is was soooooo hot that at the time, I was tryin' to hurry so we could get back to the cool inside!!!

Patriotic popsicles!!
See how hot they are? Look at the red faces!! I'm telling you, it was H-O-T!!!!

Miss Priss stayed in the cool of the nursery until the fireworks started.
It is soooooooooooooooooo not fun to hold a fussy, hot baby when you yourself are fussy and hot and the temperature is around 102...so for all of our sakes...Little Miss got to play in the cool with the other babies!!

I am determined to learn how to take a decent shot of fireworks. I played around with camera settings and got a few cool ones, but not great. Guess I need to take a photography class. If anyone has any pointers, I would love to hear them!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: