Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The last slides of the day...

I couldn't believe Big D got on this one....can you see Jamie's head peeking over the hill???


I couldn't believe he did this. If anyone ever wants to know where Rubye Ann's daredevil streak came from you won't have to look too far; her daddy and Aunt SuSu....
That slide goes STRAIGHT DOWN....his back had huge red marks all over it when he got off. He told me that you are going so fast that you come off the slide a bit and get banged around. I don't call that fun.... Nope. No way. "Not gonna do it"... ( that last sentence needs to be read out loud using your best George H. Bush impression...)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Watson's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Watson's said...

"A thousand points of light; read my lips, NO new taxes!" NW