Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Well, today was a milestone at our house. Davis had his first day of Pre-K.
Here is my sweet boy looking all kinds of grown up in his school uniform..

Time to go..load up.

Last pic before I left my baby.
He was sooooo exctied!! I was, well, I was sad. It was so much harder to watch him go to pre-k than when Cooper went. I cried on the phone on the way home to Jamie and my good friend. Then when Rubye Ann and I walked in the door, I started crying again because there was not a little boy jumping up and down asking a million questions. I stood in the door way and sobbed. I was holding Rubye Ann and do you know what that child did????? She laughed at me.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! Leave it to Rubye to make Momma smile! I love that story! -Jen F.