Sunday, November 15, 2009

Been wondering where I have been???? Well, let's see. First, RA came down with a nice case of hand foot mouth. She had blisters all over her little hiney, feet and throat. She was not a happy camper for the first week of my absence. She was waking up four or five times a night which meant I was too!! Then I came down with strep throat. I got it knocked out pretty quickly with some antibiotics. Then, Jamie left town last week and I was a single parent of three, so, the blog got left alone!! I really thought we were all well too....but....this morning we were called out of "big church" with the news that RA had a 102 fever!! UGH!! When we got home Jamie said he felt feverish as well. We took his temp and it was 100. So, here we go again!!
On a lighter note, before round two of sickness, Jamie took the boys to their first LSU game this past Saturday. He didn't bring the good camera, but he snapped a few pics with his Iphone to document the event!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: