Friday, June 3, 2011

Last day of swim lessons and this time I tried a different setting on the underwater camera. The "fish" setting. It is literally a fish icon. Never seen an icon like that before.
Sister was swimming to me.


D. was doing his freestyle from the deep to the shallow.




C. was going down to the deep to get his torpedos.

House update: Someone was set to come look today at 3:30. I got a call in the middle of swim lessons that they wanted to come earlier and were ready. AHHHHHH!!!! I, however, this time was not!! At lunch, sister had spilled milk all over the kitchen floor. I was able to wipe it up but I didn't have time to mop before we left. I thought to myself, "I'll get it when we get back...we will have a little over an hour.." HA! As I was walking out the door, I thought maybe that I should go back and do it and be a little late for swim lessons. Then decided against it and went on...when I grow up maybe I will learn to listen to my gut instincts... maybe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: