Thursday, June 9, 2011

Two weeks tomorrow (Friday) that we have had this..

I have to say that I will be glad when this is over, however it may turn out. We have had several lookers but no biters yet. We have been keeping ourselves busy with touch-ups here and there and maintaining the clean, ready to show at a moments notice...that's the hard part. I can't imagine how people do this who have houses for sale for MONTHS...its only been two weeks for us and I'm beat! Everytime we leave the house in the morning for any reason, I go through a routine to make sure everything is in place in case I get a call saying someone wants to see the house. I've learned the hard way twice... I think the worst was last Sunday morning. After everyone got up, I told J. that I wanted to go the the early service at church for two reasons. First, I had a meeting at 1:00 for the cookbook I'm in charge of and second, if we went to the early service, we would get home earlier and be able to clean up form our major workday the day before. So, as we are about to go into sunday school, I get a text for the realtor saying someone wants to see house at noon. NOON! NOON!!!!! So, off I go to the house...to clean up. That was NOT fun. So, today I get a text saying someone wants to see the house tomorrow at 5. At least we got plenty of warning. But, in true J. and S. fashion, we have worked ourselves silly tonight..and I'm sure tomorrow during the day, I will find something that needs attention...I really hope these folks coming tomorrow are "our people"....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: