Thursday, December 1, 2011

Santa Sighting..

I’m trying out a new way to post on the blog that will make loading the pictures easier.  The way I had been doing it since I started this has suddenly quit. So then I tried using Blogger’s format and that took FOREVER. So, now I’m trying this.  I’m very picky about my format. I want my pics in the middle and to be able to wirte above and below them.  If this program won’t let me, then I’m off to search again!!  So, with all that said, let’s get started.  I  was reading the paper after we finished homework one afternoon and saw that the one and only Santa was going to be downtown that very afternoon. So, I got everyone loaded up and we set off.  Of course we got there with plenty of time to spare, cuz that’s how I roll.  The Walsworth elves climbed in the big sleigh and played around.

November 2011 050

We then posed in front of the HUGE Christmas tree.  I was really trying to show some perspective here with the kiddos in front of it. That thing was huge.November 2011 055

While I was trying to get some  more shots guess who showed up:November 2011 057

Then it sounded like a herd of cattle running behind me.  My elves took off… with the smallest one yelling, “Wait for meeeeeeee…”November 2011 061

The boys got into a deep disscussion on how Santa had arrived.  I mean, there wasn’t a single reindeer in sight…November 2011 071

After we left Santa, we went back to the fountain for a few minutes.  I snapped this one when Davis suddenly realized he had forgotten to tell Santa something he wanted. November 2011 096

A few seconds later, Cooper had the same realization…November 2011 097

A quick game of chase around the tree eased their worries..November 2011 104

No comments: