Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Time to trim the tree!! RA was hovering around the ornament boxes whining asking when she could put an “instrument” on the tree.  I knew that as soon as I gave in to her whining asking, the boys would start in as well so I held out as long as I could. Eventually I gave in.  She was so excited to get to hang an “instrument”!  Soon after, the boys came in for their turns.

November 2011 017

November 2011 024

November 2011 029

And then IT happenned.      Ornament fatality.       After the cleanup crew came in, all little people were removed from the scene.November 2011 062

November 2011 064

Of course they couldn’t stay away long and they ended up meandering their way back in ever so stealthily…they hung a few more ornaments and then stepped back to admire their handywork.November 2011 071

No comments: