Tuesday, January 3, 2012

J. left again before supper for another “errand”.  The first time it really was an errand.  This time it was to go pick up a present.  I managed to get my elves outside under the ruse of “Mama wants a picture”… They obliged. However, the youngest is hung up right now on “being in the middle”. She thought her bubbies weren’t going to let her stand in the middle so she was in the beginnings of meltdown number 3 for the day…

December 2011 125

After snapping the first pic I said..”Look there’s Daddy..what’s that he’s got on the trailer?”  When they saw the cargo he was hauling, this was the reaction:December 2011 127

Our “new to us” four wheeler.  This was the the one that my really big boys got for Christmas one year. “Unca Ray” gave it to the boys and girl to have fun with.  We took it to a guy to fix it up a bit. We just need a couple of more things done and it will be ready.December 2011 129

Elf #2 was the first to climb on..December 2011 132

Not to be outdone, elf #3 hopped on next, dress be darned…December 2011 133

Elf #1 finally got his turn..December 2011 141

After all the excitement we came in to eat. After we ate, the elves were ready to open presents. Of course, you know who “wanted a picture!” So I got the elves lined up in front of the tree with Miss “I want in the middle” IN the middle. Bad timing on my part. Because the elves were just too excited to sit for the bazillionth pic of the Christmas season.  This is what I got…December 2011 186

Fabulous.

No comments: