Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So, the month of January is pretty much done with, and I have hardly any pictures to show for it.  I usually have a ton each month showcasing our adventures.  Guess how many I have this month. Go on, guess.  100? 75? Nope.  27.  That’s it. 27 stinkin’ pictures. It would be cool if I could say I took one picture each day on the month.  But sadly, I took a majority of them one Sunday afternoon after church while the kids fished. So, here’s the cream of the crop, not that they are very good…..

January 2012 020

January 2012 021

January 2012 031

Someone had a birthday this month with LOTS of candles..more than 40!!  It took me a while to light them all, you can tell by looking and the first three candles I lit.  By the time I got the last one done, the first one had almost completely melted down to the icing… SmileJanuary 2012 033

No comments: