Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Don’t cross the tape!

 

Next up at MK was the Electrical Parade and Fireworks.  We opened that park up and we closed her down! When nightfall hits, the park “cast members” begin taping off the route for the parade.  They also place what I call the Parade Nazis all around making sure you don’t cross the tape line.  Seriously, if you had one foot cross the tape line, out of nowhere someone would appear and scold you for doing so. What?? I thought this was “the happiest place on earth”.  As we were trying to find a place on the correct side of the tape line, I snapped this of the castle.  It was changing colors and this one was my favorite.May 2012 554

We found our spot and the littlest of our group got to sit higher up.  I was not included in that group..lol. Then we stood and waited and waited and waited. Watched people get fussed at for crossing the tape and ate a few sncaks since the snack stand was behind us!May 2012 555

Then the music started and the parade slowly made its way down Main Street.  I was ready with my camera.  I like how they turned out.  May 2012 560

May 2012 562

May 2012 563

May 2012 589

All of the pictures of the parade were taken by STEPPING OVER THE TAPE LINE!!  I had no choice..Winking smile I guess the Parade Nazis gave up by this point because no one scolded me.  I would snap a picture then jump back over the line to safety. Then wait for a cool looking float….jump, snap, jump.

No comments: