Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yum!

Freddy had a treat for us this morning. He made breakfast!  In the last post I talked about how D. was usually the first one to find Freddy and he scurried about while C. and Sister wallered on the couch.  Well.  This morning C. was the first up outta the bed like a ninja scurrying around. While he was on the hunt I was upstairs attempting to drag D. and Sister out of bed.  During this process I could hear C. running up the stairs calling for D.  He had found Freddy and was sooo excited.  He bounced into the room and announced that Freddy had made pancakes.  At that point D. hit the floor running.  Sister still needed to be roused and C. did his best.  I just finally picked her up and brought her down.  You can see in the pic she wasn’t exactly as thrilled as C. was!

November 2012 002

Not only did Freddy make pancakes, he made pancakes shaped like Christmas trees! He also set out the plates and cups for them tool.November 2012 003

This is what he left for me…. quite a mess there isn’t it?  I see an egg shell, flour, and batter all over the place.  He had a great time it seems!November 2012 004

He even made an elf sized pancake for himself.  Guess all that work made him hungry.November 2012 005

 

Sister was eyeballing the ornaments while waiting for the car to warm up so I took the opportunity to snap a few pics.  I liked this one.November 2012 009

Took this one tonight after supper……November 2012 027

When the kids got home from school today Freddy was gone.  He left them a note saying Santa called him back to the North Pole because he had a surprise for him to bring back to us.  wonder what it could be.? They are soooo excited.  I bet I wont have any complaints about bedtime tonight…. Smile

No comments: