Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cooper decided he wanted to go to the top of the grain bins. He had come and asked me if it was ok if he "climbed that ladder over there" I said ok not realizing what ladder he was talking about. I came around the corner to find this!
My heart litterally skipped a beat when I saw where he was! I don't like high places, especially those with SKINNY railings...RIGHT ABOVE SOLID CONCRETE!!!!!

Monkey see, monkey do.....

After Davis decided he wanted check out the scenery up there Daddy and I thought maybe we should go up there too....seeing as how Big D is our more accident prone child... don't know why I even bothered going...my knees were shaking so bad and I was so scared I would not have been very helpful had a situation arose. Everybody would have been trying to help me! Ugghh.... I was so glad when they headed back to get down...

I did manage to snap this pic of the farm. Pretty, huh? I am not sure how I got this pic what with me shaking like a leaf so much.....
Mama and Daddy's house is to the right in the far background.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: