Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Too many pics of mud to put on one blog, so here we go again! In case any of you were wondering, Rubye Ann was not subjected to the mud bath. She was snoozing in the car. Before we left PB, I threw in some extra clothes b/c I knew they were going to be N-A-S-T-Y dirty when they got through....they were.

After I snapped this pic, it suddendly occured to me that there might possibly , quite certainly, could be SNAKES lurking amongst the rice. I don't get along well with snakes. I said something to Michael about it and he laughed and said IF there were any, they would be under that yellow "spill" tarp. Oh ok. You mean the thing Davis was just inches away from in the above pic and the thing Cooper was STANDING on?????? Time to move boys! Mama's freaking out and we all know what that means!

Sing the following to the tune of "Paw Paw Patch"
"Where oh where are Cooper and Davis? Where oh where are Cooper and Davis? Way down yonder in the rice field!"


BTW, thanks Mr. Hall, for complimenting my blog yesterday. I'm glad to know I am keeping you entertained!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: