Tuesday, July 8, 2008

These are the last few pics from our trip to PB. One afternoon after a short fishing stint that lasted all of twenty minutes....Daddy and I crashed and took a nap in the living room. Davis and RubyeAnn were asleep as well as Mama. Poor Cooper was the only one who was awake. While I was on the couch, cooper decided he would build with the blocks, one of his favorite things to do at home too. This is what I woke up too..

I mean, this is somethig! Not just your ordinary building. There was some mjor problem solving going on here!

He was so proud....and with good reason. Of course as soon as Hurricane Davis arrived, this beautiful bridge was reduced to rubble. I'm sure you can imagine the chaos that ensued after that... it all turned out ok though. We got the bridge restored to near perfect condition and Hurricane promised he would be more careful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: