Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lots of rain makes LOTS of MUD!!! Have you ever seen such a sight? That's our neighbor joining the boys in the mud, check out how they slimed it all over the slide...

Cooper made himself a beard....


Poor girl...

So I have to tell you, last night I thought I was going to have an awesome post today. Cooper told Jamie he was ready to try riding his new bike with out the training wheels. Before I go any further, just know that the last posts of Cooper practing without training wheels from June, was the LAST TIME we worked on it.... So, anyway, Cooper tells Jamie last night to take the training wheels off the new bike. I grab Rubye Ann and the camera..jamie gets him on and runs with him a couple of feet and lets go and COOPER TOOK OFF!!!!! He rode all the way down the street and back BY HIMSELF. Hasn't practiced in two months, hops on, and within MINUTES he's doing it on his own. I took tons of pictures.....where are they you ask? NO CAMERA CARD IN THE CAMERA...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: