Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, remember a few months back when I said sometimes blog fodder just falls into my lap? It has happened again, thanks to Davis!Check out the story board of pics I put up.
Kid scissors and brush on bathroom sink plus

Pieces of blond hair in bottom of sink equals...

Self-given haircut!!!!!!!
He was so proud of himself, I just didn't have the heart to get upset with him. It's only hiar, it will grow back...eventually. Thank goodness we had portraits LAST week!
I guess that's what I get for trying to get supper ready early and talk on the phone at the same time. Yesterday was a first for Davis as well as Cooper. It was his first day at home without big brother. And if his darn Mommy would pay attention to him instead of yakking on the phone and cook, I bet this could have been avoided! But then, I wouldn't have this funny blog entry today!!! Here's how it went down.
Lately, Davis has gotten to where he likes to paly with the spray bottle I use to comb thier crazy bed head with in the mornings. As I said, I was yakking on the phone and cooking and he comes in showing me all the different ways one can "Style" wet hair. Then all of a sudden he comes in LAUGHING VERY VERY HARD and says look at me Mama! I look over and give him the "uh huh" with a half smile to show him yes I see you. DAVIS: Isn't it funny?
ME: uh huh...
Davis: I cut it Mama....
Me: .....
ME: YOU CUT IT?!?!?!??!!
Davis: Yep. Just like Mrs. Jill!!!!!!!
ME: WITH SICISSORS?!?!??!?!?! I gotta go...click...dial tone.....

After I saw all the evidence from the above pics I looked at his face, and all the new forehead, and I started laughing and began snapping away with our camera. Here's a pic of him at breakfast that same morning before the "cut". Hey, at least he was truthful about it. His cousin cut his hair one time when he was little and tried to pass it off with this excuse.."the scisors just flew across the room.." now that's funny!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: