Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So yesterday was a rainy day....the first real one all summer long. Well, about 4:00 yesterday the natives began to get restless, as you can imagine. I walk into the kitchen to find this......
Davis had decided that Rubye Ann's little blankie looked better on top of her head and was also sharing his beloved Pokemon cads with her. As you can see....she loved them to death...literally......I had to throw that card in her hand away. It had been slobbered on until it was reduced to a ball of yuck!

While I was snapping pics of Rubye Ann and Davis, Cooper comes leaping in through the hall door. Scared me to death, was SOOO not expecting that! I asked him what in the world he was doing.....

His answer..."Teaching myself to fly Mama. Look Davis, I almost did it!" Yep, that's what happpens at our house on a rainy day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: