Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Coop Skywalker and Darth Davis

Let's take a little break from Christmas posts to let me show you what transpired last night in our living room. First, let me set it up. Jamie needed to change his T-shirt after squirting an amazing amount of ketchup on it. How a 37 almost 38 year old does that is beyond me (and him for that matter)! So he comes back with his Superman shirt I made him for Halloween on. He starts to hum the theme to Superman and stops and says "No, wait that was Star Wars. How does Superman go?" So I go to ITunes and find it. Then I searched for Star Wars. After we downloaded it and played it a few times, Cooper emerges with their two "lightsavers" and the epic battle began. Let me say this, they were not doing this FOR the camera. We got the camera out after the first battle. There were three total battles. This is just a normal evening after supper for us. The part we think is so funny was when Darth Davis was wounded and wimpered off to the chair to nurse his wound. As the music picks up speed, he seems to overcome his pain and jumps back into battle. These boys crack me up!! Davis has some serious method acting going on....Now, sit back and enjoy the Epic Battle of Coop Skywalker and Darth Davis..

1 comment:

2kwfoster said...

This is TOO funny! It's nice to know other familys do things like this. We have "fashion shows" or "make up" shows in our living room nearly every night.