Monday, December 1, 2008

All I can say about this one is cute!

One day Rubye Ann seemed to be having trouble falling asleep for her nap. When I walked in to check on her, I found her like this...I can see where that could interefere with falling asleep!

I bet you didn't know that Batman was really a pilgrim who liked to draw!

Speaking of drawing....that has become a favorite pastime in our house lately. Two weekends ago when were in PB I walked into the living room and Cooper was drawing. I asked him what he was drawing. He said "the United States Mama". So I leaned over to see this....
WOW. Umm, yeah, that's it alright. He has a US puzzle that he does at home all the time. Folks, he drew this from memory. He didn't have a map, or a book, or a picture when he did this. He had a box of crayons, and paper. I'm still amazed. When I showed it to Jamie he said..."I don't think I could do that.." You can clearly pick out the states...Idaho, Texas, California, Oklahoma......and for those of you wondering...yes it will be framed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: