Friday, November 28, 2008

Here's another installment of "Homemade Thanksgiving Stuff"(for lack of a better term.....) So, this was the one I was most excited about. I told the boys we would make them and then wear them for Thanksgiving Dinner.
We constructed turkey hats.

LOTS of cutting, which is a wonderful thing for those boys. I was trying to catch a snap of Davis' "Concentration Tounge" (you know, when kids stick out their tongue to help them work on something..) but it disappeared...

Our completed Turkey Hats!!

My favorits part about the hat? The wings were the kids handprints!!! Look at Rubye Ann's little paper hand!!

Conversation that was had in the driveway when we got to Jamie's moms house:

Cooper: Where's my Turkey Hat Mama?

Me: ................

Cooper: *staring at me with big blue eyes*

Me: (grumbling) They're at home...we left them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: