Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're getting into the holiday spirit around here. The last two days we've been making Thanksgiving cookies. On this day we made Mini Pilgrim Hat Treats.
Melted chocolate, mini marshmallows, and fudge striped cookies were all we needed. The real way to make the treats was to use the regular size, but after looking at it, I decided to scale down a bit. Anyhoo, they rolled thier marshmallow around in the melted chocolate first. *That mark on Davis's face under his eye is actually CHOCOLATE. We had just gotten started when I took this. How does that kid do it?!?!??? Seriously, I think they were rolling the second mallow in chocolate here!!!LOL LOL

Next was to place chocolate covered mallow on top of cookie. Then I came in and put little yellow "buckles" on with icing.

Final step....hog down on some treats!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry about the phone being front and center in this shot....
Not sure how I didn't notice that!

I give you Mini Pilgrim Hat Treats!! They kinda tasted like a s'more. Yum!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: