Monday, November 17, 2008


On Friday I got my birthday present a little bit early! Yea! Can you believe I'll only be 25?!?!?!?!

*ahem*

The boys think it is awesome to sit at the island and eat breakfast.....I like all the extra storage.

The island came on Friday afternoon. Jamie was leaving to go duck hunting that day after work. He told me he would put it together for me on Sat. Well, if any of you know me well, you know that took ALOT of restraint on my part to not go ahead and put it together right there on the spot. I have a "thing" about putting stuff together... (more like an illness) Remember Sparky and the Christmas lights on Christmas Vacation? Kinda like that.....

Anyway, I left it alone. Mainly due to the fact that now Cooper was sick and needed breathing treatments along with Rubye Ann. So Saturday rolled around. I had been eyeballing that box all day. I said somehting at supper about putting it together. Jamie said "Oh yeah". Well, there was an LSU game on that night and he was tired. He only had 3 hours of sleep the night before at the camp due to an agressive snorer. He said just get it all out and organized and i'll do it tomorrow. Well, i got it all out and sorted. then after the kids were in bed I got after it.... Jamie was watching the lsu game.

Around halftime when the tigers were getting the stew beat out of them Jamie went to bed. He said he felt sick and he looked awful. So, there I was. Island pieces strewn all over and a terrible lsu game on. The score was like 31 to 3. I decided to keep the game on for noise while I finished. I was only paying half attention to the game when I realized that all of a sudden it was the fourth quarter and now the score was 31 to 17. Then it was 31-24. I wondered if I should go wake up the lump in the bed. The next thing I knew lsu won that game 31-40. I couldn't believe it..the only person in the house who could care less about lsu football ( any football for that matter) was the only one sitting there watching it. How ironic is that?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: