Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I need to interrupt the duck report to show you what I am now up against. I was fixing dinner and could hear the three of them squealing. It was funny to me because I had never thought she would become a cohort this early. But, I can see the writing on the wall. This girl will do ANYTHING if it will make her big brothers laugh....Like I said, I heard them all squealing. Then my Informer (Davis) comes around the corner and tells me "You gotta come see this Mama." Here's what I find:

She's looking over at the Informer for approval....


Not good for Team Mom.
If you look close in the tops of the pics, you can see her brothers calling to her from the top. She was squealing as loud as she could. She was sooooo proud of herself!!! I overused the word squeal, but that is the only way to describe what I was hearing!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: