Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Well we made it back all in one piece. I'm tellin' you though...there are just not enough hours in the day. I got up yesterday ready to blog about our weekend and the next thing I knew, it was bed time!! Anyway, here are our little hunters. It was about 5:30 am when I snapped this.

They got their first real duck calls too. Their names and birthdate are on them. I think Daddy bought them when they were both born.

I was told the hunt was unsuccessful. But they didn't seem to be too bothered. There was too much other to do...like their "favortist" pastime....throwing rocks.

That's Moose in the background of this pic. He lives at the farm and he took up with the boys big time while we were there.
Cooper has always loved to throw rocks into the water. He showed Davis how to do it and I'm sure the two of them will have Rubye Ann doing it in no time!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: