Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dinosaur World in Glen Rose, Texas. Little over an hour from Dallas.

Yikes!!
We had no idea that all this time the dinosaurs were alive and well tucked away in a sleepy, little Texas hill-country town!!!

This is funny to me. They are so excited to see a "real" T-rex!!
I am crazy. I am about to leave the house in a little bit to go to what is called "bootcamp". Not the REAL bootcamp, but an excercise program. It's supposed to last six weeks and I'm SUPPOSED to do this every Tuesday and Thursday. I am doing this with a friend, so maybe she'll hold me more accountable so I can't come up with excuses..I'm good at that!! Also, telling the "internets"(that would be you) will hopefully make me stay with it...we shall see....sure is early...sure does look COLD out there....*sigh*
Posted by Picasa

No comments: