Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Friday night was the annual Father/Daughter banquet at our church. So, of course Jamie took Miss Rubye Ann. Now I know that most of you who read this know Jamie. He likes to act s-i-l-l-y. That's where the boys get it from, b/c I NEVER act that way. *ahem*
Anyway, we were running very behind that night. Jamie had already loaded her in the van and I asked him to take her out b/c I wanted to take a picture of the two of them before they left. He just looked at me and said.."Seroiusly?"
OF COURSE I was serious...DUH...FATHER/DAUGHTER banquet....as if I'm NOT gonna take one? So, he got her out and we quickly ran inside . I told Miss RA to say cheese...snapped the button, and this is what I saw on the screen...
(SIGH... accompianied with an eyeroll..)

After that, my THIRD little boy cooperated....

Let's go Daddy!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: