Monday, October 5, 2009

I found some pictures from this summer that I haven't posted yet....
This was one of those days when it had been raining. By this time the rain had stopped, but it was too wet to play outside. The boys had been drawing pictures and had decided to go upstairs to play. Rubye Ann wandered into the kitchen and wanted to see what they had been up to. I heard her calling me over and over so I went to see what she was doing. This is how I found her..
Look at her face....she KNOWS she shouldn't be up there.... but she's still smilin'.. probably hoping a smile will keep her from getting in trouble. Well, let me tell you this......it worked.
I couldn't help myself... then she stared laughing..


A morning of dancing and laughing on the kitchenn table will wear a girl out...she has all her MUST haves with her...frog, babies, bear, pappi, green blanket.
The boys never HAD to have things like that when they slept...if one of these things is not in here when she goes down, it ain't pretty.....actually, I take that back. The babies have made their way downstairs for playtime and Curious George and a fluffy lamb have taken their place...for now...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: