Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Look at this face......

People I don't even know will come up to me and comment on how cute she is. I always thank them for the compliment, but then my standard reply is, "Don't let the cuteness fool you!" The face you are looking at is a very good disguise....this is not just the face of a sweet, cute, baby girl. It is also the face of the bully of the one year old class at Mother's Day Out. I kid you NOT!!!! She has been in MDO for four weeks and for 3 of those 4 weeks, she has been in trouble for her behavior towards others. The second week she was there, she bit a little boy. The third week she was there, she shoved two little boys. And today, well, today she slapped a little girl on the arm and poked a little boy in the eye!! YIKES!!!
Lordy Mercy!!
Isn't this all backwards?? Aren't the little girls supposed to be sweet?? I'm telling you, this little girl has some attitude and ain't afraid to use it......
That's one tough little cookie right there.....
help!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: