Thursday, October 15, 2009

We have had a bit of bad weather lately. When I say lately, I'm talkin' almost everyday since..well, I can't even remember since when.
Anyway, today was the same. Awful thunderstorm rolled in this morning. Jamie called me while I was at Wal-Mart and told me to go home it was so bad. Well, I got about as far as our church. I had to take RA there for MDO anyway, so I just went there.
It was mid-morning and it looked more like evening it was so dark. I took RA in and then I hung around up there for about 20 minutes waiting for it to clear up a bit.
The rain was coming down in sheets and it was thundering constantly. When I got home I checked on the dogs, because Mocha doesn't not like thunder.
I peeked into their room and saw her in her "hiding spot".


Silly dog. I had another chocolate lab a long time ago, "Dixie". She hated storms too. She would always run and hide under the bed. Evidently, Mocha is the same way. Mocha doesn't have a bed to hide under, but she does have a table!!! I've said many times since we got Mocha that she channels Dixie. Once or twice I've even called her Dixie!!
Here's an outtake of our punkin patch photo session. Rubye Ann is all smiles, and sitting cutely on the punkin. And the boys? Well....not so much!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: