Thursday, April 28, 2011

His second game of the season...we scurry around getting everything we need..uniform? check. Camera bag with camera? check Big brother? check. Little sister? check. Load up and move out. Bag with balls and bats? no check, turn around to get. That sounds vaguely familiar doesn't it? If you don't remember..think back to football season and shoulder pads..
So, we get to the field. D takes off to practice. Brother and Sister take off to playground. I begin camera set up..only to realize...no camera card. THAT sounds vaguely familiar too doesn't it..good grief
Oh well, I thought. It's only the second game of the season. It usually takes D. a few games to get his groove so to speak. I won't miss much. Well. Wouldn't you know it...
That boy walks up to the plate and smacks a HOMERUN.
Way to go baby!! Way to make your mama feel like do-do.
Here he is with his homerun ball...after I snapped this, we put the ball in a plexiglass container for safe keeping.

When we finished saying prayers he asked me if he could take it to school for show and tell. I told him to ask his teacher first. That is one pround little boy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: