Monday, May 2, 2011

Not only was RA unsure of the bunny, she also was a bit wary of the whole "hunting of eggs". So, her bubbies helped her out.


She finally got comfortable with the whole idea and branched away from them.


Just in time too ,I might add. About the time she felt ok with the whole hunting business, it was announced over the speaker that the "big kid hunt" was ready to begin...
so the boys headed to the pasture.


I literally laugh out loud when I look at this...I barely made it out of the way before they all trampled the very spot I was standing on! C and D are leading the way...
Look at the looks on their faces..that is priceless. You can't tell me that an almost 9 year old doesn't like to hunt eggs. That boy can talk smack all he wants..the proof is written all over his face!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: