Monday, May 9, 2011

This girl of mine is very independent. (I have no idea where that trait came from..) Anyway, I took a break from our play-doh party to go re-boot my washing machine (put dirty clothes in..) when I was coming through the den I heard strange noises coming from the kitchen. Knowing that my independent child was probably up to something I grabbed my camera. As I came around the corner I asked her what she was doing. That quick thinking ( which is kinda scary that a three year old is this quick..) grabbed an orange and pretended she was up there for it, when in all actuality, she was getting her "coffee cup". She had pulled a bar stool up to the counter, climbed up the stool and onto the counter.


After she got down she went to get her "coffee".


Then back to work..
See her "coffee" cup next to her on the floor? Just to be clear, that is NOT a sippy cup. It is an insulated coffee cup from Starbucks! It was a birthday present from our neighbor. And let me tell you, she LOVES her coffee cup.


A little while longer the boys came home from school and got in on the play-doh action.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: